Sunday, July 02, 2006

hello everybody

so this is going to be quick----wanted to wish you guys a good 4th of july!!! i spent part of it at the embassy yesterday...they had a bbq with hamburgers and hot dogs and ice cream---YUMMY!!!! also this weekend i spent it in asuncion (the capital city) and unfortunately i had a bit too much to drink last nite and missed out on tons of fun (it was also one of my friends--kyle's bday) yup i was vomiting the whole nite...YUCK!!! i am barely starting to recover rite now....scandalous....jeje

rite now i have to go back to my city and prepare for a presentation....sigh work!!! but aside from that everything else is ok.....

there was a get together at my house on friday nite--i made salsa!!!! my mom made chips from potatoes, and my friend made some delicious guacamole :) luckily my salsa turned out ok...jeje and some paraguayans actually liked it which is surprising considering the culture does not like spicy things....i have no idea why....we also drank a bit and hung out, which was fun.....

ok so i hope everyone is well....tons of hugs and kisses and i will hopefully have more to say soon....

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home