Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fiesta error and Finding out our sites :)

hello

so this has to be quick....but some things

2 saturdays ago i got increidibly drunk with my buddies kevin, kyle, and brad at brad´s house because it was his brothers bday party.... it was an increidbly awesome nite since i got to boogie with my buddies and see them (and myself) commit fiesta error....jajaja.... unfortunately for me every guy there wanted to dance with me, but luckily kyle and kevin were increidibly sweet and dance with me pretty much the whole nite eventhough they dont remember it...jaja... they were more wasted than me!!! jaja

but anyways so last week we found out where we would be living for the next 2 years, so of course we celebrated by drinking and eating lomito and chilling at mateos pad...that was nice....and on saturday once again we drank at mateos and went on over to check out a party but doug and kyle didnt want to go in since it was mostly populated by guys, so we didnt...which i later regreted since i wanted to dance....but anyways sunday we spent at orlandos place, we drank sangria which i love sooooo much, its the one alcohol that really affects me and tastes good....jaja....so yup we just sat and chatted and had a bit of pizza.....but oh my gosh that morning i spent 3 1/2 hours washing my clothes in the freezing cold...it was unbearable, but i did it because we were going to stay for a week at our new sites....damn i hate washing clothes!!! jaja

but anyways so rite now i find myself in my new site where i will live for the next 2 yrs and truthfully i am scared...it is a very small town....rural but luckily with a paved road....i know that i will be living very modestly for the rest of the time here in paraguay...and that part doesnt scare me so much....but just how in the world i am going to deal with everything....the coop needs sooo much work since it is barely starting....and i just hope that i will be able to accomplish things while im here....and unfortunately there arent a lot of things to do here in fulfencio yegros....so its most likely a lot of tv and reading in my spare time...ayaya since its not good to be out after dark....so yup im scared....scared....scared.....since i finaly have a glimpse of what my life will be like for the next 2 yrs....

ok so i guess i will just slowly have to cope with my new situation once i come back official to start work which will be august 22....so please cross your fingers for me so that things will slowly work out for me....thanks and ciao :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home