Sunday, October 01, 2006

Looking arriba

Update # half a billion ;) jaja

So as I said before I was having a bit of a hard time adjusting to everything in my site...luckily I am starting to get out of my funk--finally!!! hehe

I guess it was just a matter of snapping out of it--once I get back to my site I'm gonna step it up and just find different ways to keep myself entertained and also find ways to contribute to my community--so that eventually after my 2 yrs of service I can hopefully see how I have made a difference...

Considering my site is a bit of a ghost town and everybody keeps to themselves--I've been doing ok in terms of meeting people. The fact that I am living with my fourth and final family has given me the chance to meet people in completely different areas in my site. Although I have no running water with this last family, the unbearable thing about this living situation is the latrine....it smells horrific!!! Ewww I try not to drink or eat to much just so I don't have to go that often....haha scandalous I know.....

So I am increidibly excited because this week I move into my new casita!! I came to the capital fo find furniture and I've had somewhat good luck.....If on Tuesday I can find someone to help me transport a fridge, I will soon have one--so please keep your fingers crossed for me ;) hehe If it doesn't work out I'm a bit screwed :(

Ok so check out the new pics that I will put up soon or maybe they're up already....jaja....

So I'm hoping that I will complain a lot less now since things are starting to look up for me.....hehe sorry so far if it's been dull :(

Please take care of yourself--a huge gigantic hug for just reading this

kisses and take care!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... when are you coming back to the US?
Miguel =p

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home